Monday, August 8, 2011

New Content Sharing Tool - Yokto.tv

I recently learned of a service offered by Yotko.com that lets you collect and embed video from multiple sources and embed them all in a single player on your website (or in this case, a blog post).  I am giving it my first attempt here, where I have embedded several videos and slideshare presentations that address three of my favorite iPad applications - GoodReader, Dropbox and Box.net.  GoodReader is a content management app for the iPad; Dropbox and Box.net are file synchronization services that not only have standalone apps for the iPad, but synchronize seamlessly with the Goodreader (and many other document managers).


See the video compilation below:



I intend to update the video compilation as I become aware of more interesting stuff...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Don, loving the Yokto player! Thanks for being one of the first to try it out :D

    Might want to change the URL to http://Yokto.tv mind, or you might get a few unhappy readers :p

    Keep up the great work!

    Ooj - Team Yokto

    ReplyDelete